Friday, April 1, 2011

The Reading Fix

No zombies needed, thanks. 
Being a mom of two little ones, I don't have the luxury to read like I used to (those were the days). Instead of hours with a book, I find little cracks of time here and there to get my reading fix. I recently got a Kindle, which I adore, but like regular books, don't have too much time to hang out with it. I did recently put the Kindle app on my smartphone, however, and while I wait for my little one to fall asleep, I am using it to read Pride and Prejudice for the first time (I know, it took me a while to get to it...).

So if you don't have a Kindle, but do have a smartphone, I highly suggest getting that free app because along with it comes a treasure trove of free public domain classics. As they say, the more we read, the better we write...right?

1 comment: